WHAT IS THE YUKON GEOSCIENCE FORUM?
The Yukon Geoscience Forum is the largest geoscience and minerals industry conference north of 60°!
We are proud to bring you the latest in mining and exploration development, geoscience research, innovation and technology, as well as a four-day Trade Show featuring over 60 companies and organizations. Don’t miss the opportunity to celebrate 44 years of this vital industry!
Support the Yukon Chamber of Mines by becoming a valued member today and receive a discount on your registration!
Save further with our Early Bird Registration Deadline September 30th, 2016.
Why you want to participate:
- Celebrate relationships and build invaluable partnerships.
- Discover which companies are currently active in the Yukon.
- Learn about the latest in geoscience research.
What you will find:
- The largest trade show north of 60°.
- Technical presentations and talks including property updates, corporate social responsibility, investment trends, geoscience research and more.
- Special events and networking opportunities.
Who will be there:
- Mining and exploration companies from Canada and abroad.
- Reps from all levels of government including First Nations.
- Delegates from academic and research institutions.
- Prospectors, students and supporters of Yukon’s modern, responsible mining industry.